a real world point of view
|The Heroine, the Hero and the Megalomaniac|
|Companion(s):||Ace, Hex, Charley|
|Main setting:||Armstrong's Colony|
|Key crew __NOFACTBOX__|
|Part of:||Short Trips: A Day in the Life|
|Short Trips short stories|
|Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast||Waiting for Jeremy|
The Heroine, the Hero and the Megalomaniac was the seventh short story in the Short Trips anthology Short Trips: A Day in the Life. It was written by Ian Mond. It featured the Eighth Doctor, Seventh Doctor, Ace, Hex and Charley Pollard.
to be added
- The Doctor describes the Van Koll system as a "party place".
- The Eighth Doctor would rather meet the Fourth Doctor than the Seventh Doctor.
- The Eighth Doctor chose to forget many of the events of his Seventh life.
- The Ikorans were a species very concerned with mental health.
to be added
- The Seventh Doctor is unaware that Charley is a living temporal paradox, given that his future self rescued her from the British airship R101 on 5 October 1930 when history recorded that she died along with everyone else aboard. (AUDIO: Storm Warning)
- Charley's memories include plum pudding, Venice and Sebastian Grayle. (AUDIO: The Stones of Venice, Seasons of Fear)
- The Doctor mentions the War Lords on Trexa 3. (TV: The War Games)